The sale or purchase of a business usually starts with some simple terms and open optimism; however, the transaction can quickly turn into a complex and stressful ordeal for all parties.
Our team of experienced commercial law solicitors can support you and your business from a short review and report on a draft sale / purchase agreement to full advice on the transaction including – for example:
- Advice whether to sell / purchase shares or assets and key heads of terms to be agreed;
- Preparing replies or raising due diligence enquiries with the seller;
- Drafting and negotiating the purchase contract;
- Advising on warranties and indemnities within the contract;
- Examining the title of any property related to the sale / purchase;
- Preparing or reviewing a disclosure letter and bundle; and
- Dealing with the many necessary ancillary documents including stock transfer forms, receipts, board minutes, share certificates, and Companies House filing.
We offer a flexible service to allow you to select the legal support and advice you want. This could mean you can save costs by carrying out parts of the transaction yourself.
To find out more about how our team of business solicitors can help with your business sale or purchase, or indeed if you’d like to discuss any of the legal services dgb Solicitors provide; please contact us today to arrange an appointment.
Take the next Step
Call our Solicitors in Kent on 01634 304 000 or fill out the simple form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible