dgb is known as one of the best advisers on commercial property law in Kent.
We act for landlords, tenants and developers of commercial and residential property and all major lenders.
Our clients thrive on our no-nonsense, proactive approach.
We deliver transactions with an unbeatable service.
We can help our commercial property clients with:
- Buying and selling of commercial development sites including – option agreements, conditional agreements and those which provide for overage to be paid to the seller;
- Commercial property development – conditional contracts, construction documents, highways and infrastructure to sales/leases of completed property development;
- Documents for industrial estates, business parks (where the units are to be sold or leased or both) and residential developments;
- Commercial property leases – for example, granting, renewing, terminating, assigning, subletting;
- Buying commercial property and selling commercial property (including licensed property, professional practices, transfers of going concerns and transactions involving pension schemes); and
- Commercial property refinancing – existing or newly acquired property portfolios.
If you are interested in finding out more about any of our commercial property legal services and are in need of a reputable commercial property solicitor in Kent for some legal advice and support, please do get in touch today and we will be happy to help with your needs.
Take the next Step
Call our Solicitors in Kent on 01634 304 000 or fill out the simple form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible